Kim Butler is proud to be a Sponsored Athlete of Attila’s Archery.
Kim used her new Sky Dog horse bow at every competition in 2017! This new design is a handcrafted, custom bow made specifically for horse archers by Attila Keresztes. Take a look and try one out for yourself!
Here’s just a few of our favorite places to shop, people to follow, and products we use:
- Horse Archery USA
- Horseback Field Archery Association
- International Horseback Archery Association (IHAA)
- USA Archery
- Certified Horsemanship Association (CHA)
- Target Crazy – News, Resources, Reviews & Guides for Archers
Retailers for Horseback Archery Equipment:
- Attila’s Archery – Handcrafted, Custom Bows
- If you’re interested in ordering a bow from Attila’s Archery, contact Kim Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 Rivers Archery – Everything Traditional Archery
- Chain Reactions Archery – Custom Traditional Arrows, Korean Bow Dealer
- Lancaster Archery Supply
- Koc Nocks – Contact our local distributor, Canyon Cappola of Nomad Warriors to place an order!
- Two Horse Tack – Custom, quality, beta-biothane tack for every breed & every discipline.
Other Horseback Archery Clubs & Instructors:
- A-Company Mounted Archery Training (Trey Schlichting – New Braunfels, TX)
- Bluegrass Horse Archers (Jessie Nelson – Cynthiana, KY)
- Chattahoochee Horse Archers (Elizabeth Tinnan – Aragon, GA)
- Florida Horse Archers (Hilary Hargreaves – Clearwater, FL)
- Michigan Centaurs (Maryellen Werstine & Erin Halloran – Gaylord, MI)
More Fun Stuff!
Non-Horse Archery Related Organizations that we love & support!
- Explore Georgia
- Georgia Civil War Heritage Trails
- Georgia Draft Horse Association (GDHA)
- International Drum Horse Association (IDHA)
- Georgia National Fair